Thank You

I am overwhelmed by the wonderful gifts and cards that I received and would like to say a huge thank you for these. You have all been wonderful and I cannot thank you enough for the support. Being a new teacher, it is quite daunting taking on your first class and I understand it can be quite worrying from a parental point of view. However not one parent doubted me and you all had faith and trust that I could bring out the best in your children and I appreciate that massively. It has been wonderful to get to know you all and I absolutely adore the children. They are all wonderful individuals and as a class they gel so well together. It has been my pleasure to be their first teacher and to start them on their journey through primary school as a class.

As you are all aware I am moving on to Valencia in September to teach a Year 1 class. I am very nervous but it will be an experience. I will keep in touch with Allerton and I wish my class the very best for their future in Year 1. I know they will be very well looked after by Mrs Carter and Mrs Duba and they know I will be in touch to check how they are getting on.

All the best for the future and have a fantastic summer- keep in touch!

Best Wishes

Miss Vickers